Arraignment – What To Do

Anytime you are pulled into court due to a “crime” or suit, the first thing that you should do is NEVER submit a plea during arraignment or before arraignment, you must challenge the courts jurisdiction over you the [wo]man being charged or sued. You must do this in writing and file it into the case before you attend. In almost every case, the court will not be able to prove jurisdiction and in every case, the court is required to do so. This will apply even in so called criminal cases.

Many [wo]man charged with crimes or sued subject themselves to the courts jurisdiction, when the court did not have jurisdiction prior to the [wo]man being charged or sued giving it jurisdiction. When courts are in session, the courts jurisdiction may be common law, admiralty (maritime) law or equity law. If a [wo]man is in court, the jurisdiction should be common law (except in the case of Louisiana which practices napoleonic law). The court does not announce this to anyone when the court commences procedures at the beginning of its sessions. If you do not challenge the courts jurisdiction, the court presumes it has jurisdiction and you have just subjected yourself to the court voluntarily.

If the Court proceeds without jurisdiction you must notice the Court in writing for the record you do not consent. If the Court officers enter a plea on your behalf you must object stating the Court officer who does so will bear full commercial liability as a man or woman for doing so and accept all charges.

Any order that results from this unlawful activity is VOID from the start. Notice the Court in writing I a [wo]man declare the order VOID giving reasons for the unlawful nature.

If anyone has been disseised of or kept out of his lands, castles, franchises or his right [property] by Government without the lawful judgment of his peers, we will at once restore them to him: i a man require that you restore property at once.

Only a Jury can decide a verdict. NOT A JUDGE. And a Judge cannot override a Jury.

None found.
This entry was posted in Common Law. Bookmark the permalink.